I would like to make a one-time payment.

(Please click on the button below which will re-direct you to the payment page.)


I would like to make a recurring payment.

How many times would you like this to recur? (including this payment)
When would you like your donation to recur?
Enter Your Donation Amount

 

Direct donations are preferred, but if you would like to donate through your United Way of Lancaster County pledge, print the United Way Pledge Form with:

“Mental Health America of Lancaster County 245 Butler Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17601”

designated as the “Agency Name” listed below STEP 4 of the form.   Submit the form to your employer.

United Way has a 15% administrative fee to designate your pledge to Mental Health America Of Lancaster County.  We thank you for the remaining 85% of your ongoing pledge for our work in the community.

Contact United Way with questions: 717.394.0731

United Way of Lancaster County

1910 Harrington Drive, Suite A, Lancaster, PA 17601